Buy Now |
Frequently Asked Questions
What drugs are included in a standard urine drug test?
○ Delta-9-THCOOH (THC metabolite)
○ Cannabidiol (non psychoactive chemical in marijuana)
○ Synthetic Cannabinoid Chemicals ●5-Fluoro PB-22 ●5-Fluoro PB-22 3-carboxyindole metabolite ●5F-MDMB-PINACA (5F-ADB) ●AB-CHMINACA ●AB-CHMINACA metabolite M4 ●AB-PINACA 4-Hydroxypentyl metabolite ●APINACA (AKB-48) 5-Hydroxypentyl metabolite ●AB-PINACA 5-Hydroxypentyl metabolite ●AB-PINACA 5-Pentanoic acid metabolite ADB-FUBINACA ●AM2201 4-Hydroxypentyl metabolite ●APINACA (AKB-48) 5-Hydroxypentyl metabolite● FUB-APINACA ●JWH-018 5-Pentanoic acid metabolite ●JWH-018 4-Hydroxypentyl metabolite ●JWH-018 5-Hydroxypentyl metabolite ●JWH-019 6-Hydroxyhexyl metabolite ●JWH-019 5-Hydroxyhexyl metabolite ●JWH-073 4-Hydroxybutyl metabolite ●JWH-122 4-Hydroxypentyl metabolite ●JWH-122 5-Hydroxypentyl metabolite ●JWH-250 5-Hydroxypentyl metabolite ●JWH-250 4-Hydroxypentyl metabolite ●MAB-CHMINACA ●MDMB-FUBINACA ●MMB-CHMINACA ●MMB-FUBINACA ●PB-22 4-Hydroxypentyl metabolite ●PB-22 5-Pentanoic acid metabolite ●UR-144 5-Hydroxypentyl metabolite ●UR-144 5-Pentanoic acid metabolite ●XLR-11 4-Hydroxypentyl metabolite
● ALCOHOL TESTING PANEL (ATP) - alcohol metabolites
○ Ethyl Glucuronide (EtG)●Ethyl Sulfate (EtS)
What are synthetic cannabinoids?
There are various man made chemicals that some people may use as an alternative to marijuana. These seemingly innocent little packages of “fake weed” can cause serious side effects that are very different from those of marijuana. Synthetic cannabinoid products can be toxic. As a result, people who smoke these products can react with rapid heart rate, vomiting, agitation, confusion, and hallucinations. Some have to get help from emergency medical services or in hospital emergency departments or intensive care units.
How does the test work?
The test uses a simple urine sample collection cup. The urine is tested for evidence of drug use which occurred generally in the last week of use. The kit that is sent to you provides instructions on how to collect a small urine sample. Next, you simply send the urine sample for laboratory testing in the prepaid packaging that was provided for you. From the time we receive the sample to the time you can expect to receive results will be within a one day period . Please note that we are closed on the weekends and holidays, therefore expect longer turnover times during these periods. Lastly, you will receive a confidential email stating that your results are available.
Will the test result remain confidential?
, we do not share your data with anyone, and only use it for the intended purpose.
How long are positive test result reports kept on file?
Laboratory records and test results are kept indefinitely.
What’s in your urine drug test kit?
A specimen bag, a collection cup with barcode attached, portal instructions page and a prepaid return shipping label.
Are my kids taking drugs if they are using a vaping product?
Since vape pens or e-cigarette are NOT FDA approved, drugs can definitely be in these products. Granted, not all vape pens, e-cigarettes, etc. have drugs in them but we don't want to gamble with the health and well-being of our children.
How long does it take for drugs to show up in your system?
It takes a couple of hours to metabolize a drug and to start collecting in the bladder. A positive confirmation tests shows they have used that drug within the past couple of days.
What instruments are being used to test?
LifeHope Labs uses state of the art technology called LC-MS/MS which is industry standard for drug testing. A positive confirmation result is identifying that specific drug in the sample.
What is the difference(s) between your home drug kits and a confirmation result from LifeHope Labs?
Home kits are presumptive tests that show a chemical reacted to an assay on the stick but it does not tell you what it is. It is unclear by these tests if it’s a false positive. By sending the sample to LifeHope Labs, we are able to provide definitive results as to what the child has smoked and the dangers associated with that activity.
Is it legal to obtain a sample and perform a drug test if my child does not consent?
Yes, The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA), which took effect in 2002, protects confidentiality for minors under some circumstances. Parents (and guardians) have control over health information and access to it for non emancipated minor children except in situations in which minors are legally able to consent to health care.